Work With Us on Branded Content: Fatherhood, Funk And Stand-Out Moments.
Collectively, we’ve spent the last four decades in the media trenches honing our editorial, storytelling, creative and digital skills. We deliver content campaigns for a wealth of high street names.
For the last five years, we’ve been successfully creating and publishing stories on our sites, podcasts and YouTube channels and across wider sites like The Huffington Post, Sabotage Times and Buzzfeed.
Because we love what we do. And no one else told our stories in a way that we could relate to.
Now we’ve fused all these elements together to bring you ‘The World’s First Agency Of Dad’.
The DBTH Agency works with in-house or agency teams to create, produce and promote stand-out ‘dad-centric’ sponsored or branded content.
Marketing to Dads
Marketing to dads is currently pathetic, frankly. We are not the pathetic childphobic, clumsy fathers of 1970s TV, but advertisers continue to fall back on that stereotype. This is despite three quarters of men telling a survey by MDG Advertising they think marketers our out of touch with modern parenting. With 94% of dads saying fatherhood is an important part of their identity, it surely doesn’t make sense to irritate them by getting it wrong. Talk to people who know this audience. Talk to Don’t Believe the Hype.
- 74% of dads think marketers are out of date with modern family dynamics.
- 94% of dads say being a father is an important part of their identity.
- 38% of dads are ESPECIALLY unhappy with how marketers depict fatherhood.
- 85% of dads say people don’t give them enough credit for knowing how to raise their kids.
Essentially, if you think dads are bumbling incompetent simpletons, you couldn’t be further from cracking this market.
Work With Us: The Details
Our Aims Are Simple:
- We write, produce and share stories that resonate and entertain the 70s/80s kids.
- We provoke conversations with a community that we know intimately. Namely Dad 2.0.
HOW IT WORKS:
No needless jargon, no egos and no hefty expense accounts – just a team of friendly people that happen to be very, very good at what they do.
- Need a fresh pair of eyes or inspired thinking on a dad-focused project?
- Got a big pitch coming up and need some well-fitting shoes that can hit the floor running?
- Want to buy us a drink and get inside the mind of Dad 2.0?
Then we just might be what you’ve been looking for.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
At the DBTH Agency we’ve done away with the bullsh*t, the egos and the smoke and mirrors that are usually attached to PR; we’ve remixed it and focused on what matters – creating a decent story. One that can appear on and in
- Makes clear increases to your keywords on Google.
Now, does your current strategy do that? Want to see the proof? Check out our case studies.
Why Work With Us at the DBTH Agency?
It’s simple, let us help change the way you think. We are the consumers, the dads, the journalists, the bloggers, the influencers, the Youtubers, and the podcasters that you are targeting, so why not ask us what tickles our fancies?
Let us help us bring in our decades’ worth of experience, insights, contacts and data. That way you can ensure that the creative and strategy hits the mark with the people that you are looking to target.
- Digital Storytelling
- Content Audits and Strategy
- Sponsored and Branded Content
- Influencer Introduction
We craft ideas and content that tells and sells your story in an engaging, entertaining, informative and educational way. One which your audience can appreciate, enjoy and can relate to.
If you want to know more about what we do, why not simply say “Hello?”
We’re based just outside Brighton and an hour and a half away from London. So we can come to you for a cuppa. Or, if the sun is out, we’ll treat you to an ice cream on the beach.