The World’s First Agency Of Dad – Don’t Believe The Hype – For When New Lad Became New Dad.
“There are over 6 million dads with dependent children in the UK, yet the majority of brands still treat us like we are buffoons – Making lame jokes, saying we can’t dance or change a nappy. Our aim is simple; we want to change this.”
- Don’t patronise us telling us that we don’t know how to change a nappy
- Don’t tell us we babysit – We parent
- Don’t snigger at the fact that you think we can’t dance. Believe us; we can
You’ve just been looking in the wrong places or talking to the wrong people. That’s where we come in.
- As an Online Magazine – We tell stories of ‘Fatherhood, Funk and Foolishness’ for dads that were 70’s & 80’s kids
- As an Events Company – We’ve created ‘TotRockinBeats’ our own brand of sell-out family -friendly raves
- As a Digital PR and Content Creation Agency – We help brands produce stand out dad-centric campaigns
It’s not to say we have been there and done that, but soon we will be selling the t-shirts.
So are we a publisher? Are we an experiential agency? Are we a content marketing agency? Or are we a fashion brand? Well, we are all of the above and more.
Most importantly, we are ‘The World’s First Agency For Dads’.
Don’t Believe The Hype. It’s about time that brands spent more energy on getting to know what makes the dads of today tick.
Strangely enough, we’re not all obsessed with football, beer or D.I.Y like some dodgy 70’s sitcom character. You are more likely to find us at the school gates organising playdates, or on our hands and knees telling stories, proud that we are playing an active part in raising our children.
Believe the hype; there’s a revolution on its way, and this is only the beginning.